[daip] testing fixed VBGLU

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Dec 29 11:07:54 EST 2008

Yuri Y. Kovalev wrote:

I took a look at the files you sent.

The CT files have a lot of entries which I would have thought would have
been reduced to 6 lines by a merge operation.  Both versions contain the
same 6 lines repeated over and over with fewer repetitions in CT2.

The AT files also differ in that the second file has fewer entries.
Many of the entries are well matched in time but some are different.  I
suspect that the data themselves are also different some.

The CL tables are created to match the start and stop times of every
scan plus some regular interval inside each scan.  VBGLU treats times
that differ by more than 0.01 sec as different so even minor differences
in the start of a scan will make the CL entries seem different.

I think you do not have a problem.