[daip] vlbautil and midnight job

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Tue Dec 23 23:44:31 EST 2008

When I try to run VLBAUTIL on my Mac, it dies complaining about
inc='UVCOP' in VLBACPOL.  It says "inc" could be "incl" or "incr".
It was last changed on my machine on Dec 10.  I'm not sure if I've tried
to do anything with it since then.  I see the same line on the Linux
version used by my machine at work, but it doesn't trigger the error
there.

I tried running a midnight job before reporting this, but it doesn't seem
to work from home.  I usually do it from work.  I presume it is running up
against security somewhere.

This is all 31DEC08.  I haven't had a chance to upgrade yet.

I hand fixed the version on the Mac to get going again.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  575 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    575 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA