[daip] VBGLU

Yuri Y. Kovalev ykovalev at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Tue Dec 16 02:56:33 EST 2008

Dear Amy,

I was indeed happy to realize that I was not the only one to get this
problem. Thanks for working on that!

Do you have any estimation on how long will it take to fix the problem?

As you are probably aware of, we reduce and make public MOJAVE data
within several weeks after correlation. Right now the situation is
especially hot because of the Fermi support by VLBA (MOJAVE).

Cheers,
Yuri.