[daip] Help in imagr

Oozeer Nadeem oozeern at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 10:31:30 EST 2008

Hi

I have compile aips 31Dec 08 on a linux x64 running SuSE with gcc (SUSE
Linux) 4.3.1 20080507 (prerelease) [gcc-4_3-branch revision 135036] and
seems tocompile with no error except some warnings...I could start aips and
work with it except for imagr ...once launched imagr does not stop even if
niter set !!! even running imagr with dotv=1, clicking on stop does not stop
imagr I have to break the job!!! Can you please help me out...this is not
the first time i have installed and used aips but first time seeing this !!!

Thanxs in advance
Regards