[daip] MNJ e-mails

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 11 14:58:44 EDT 2008

Lynn D. Matthews wrote:
> My linux machine currently runs the MNJ nightly and is supposed to e-mail
> the log of the updates to myself and to the aips manager. However, as of a
> few days ago the MNJ continues to run successfully, but the e-mails no
> longer arrive (I checked my spam box too). Any idea why this would have
> stopped working?

None.  Nothing has changed here.  check your $SYSLOCAL/UPDCONFIG file
for the mail addressees - the defaults in installation usually do not
work and need editing.  But presumably you already did that and the file
should not change due to the MNJ.  Try mailing yourself something from
that machine and account - the daemon that does mail may have died.