[daip] 2007-09-16_1201_AB1280.txt

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:47:24 EDT 2007

Michael Busch writes:
 > Data Analysts wrote:
 >
 > I'm afraid I don't understand the above instructions.  Does the AIPS
 > documentation describe in detail what I need to do to follow them?  I
 > have not used PUTHEAD, TABPUT, or VBGLU before.  Thanks.

I think you are going to have to read the documentation and learn how
to use AIPS.  I have told you more than enough to make the corrections
you need to make.  You will need to change CDELTi where i is the
number of the freq axis.  You will need to run PRTAB on the SU and FQ
tables and see which column and possibly subscript within column
contains the frequency increment and fix them to correct values.
Remember that the units are Hz even if the display is something else.
If you cannot figure out how to run VBGLU then you should resign from
trying to reduce these data and let someone competant do it.