[daip] VLBI questions

Cheng-Yu Kuo ck2v at mail.astro.virginia.edu
Mon Sep 17 15:22:09 EDT 2007

     Dear Amy and people in the AIPS help desk:

    Today, I tried to load the data again from one of the four tracks of
VLBA data we have. Surprisingly, I can see the data with FREQID 2
which seemed to be missing previously. So, maybe I did not load
the data properly for other tracks of data. I will load all
the data again more carefully and see if I can get the missing
data back. Again, thank you very much for your help!

regards
chengyu