[daip] [Fwd: Re: Problem with FITLD]

Cormac Purcell Cormac.Purcell at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 29 10:51:19 EDT 2007

Hello,

Claire Chandler suggested I forward my problem on to you.

I am having trouble loading data into aips using FITLD -  see the error
in the forwarded email, below. The data has been FILLMed directly from
the online tape (through dubhe.aoc.nrao.edu), written to a FITS file
using FITAB and FTPed over to a local machine in the UK. I have used the
exact same setting as previous (successful) write and transfer operations.

Can you shed some light on the problem and hopefully help me solve it?

Best regards,

Cormac Purcell

Cormac Purcell               www.jodrellbank.manchester.ac.uk/~cpurcell
Alan Turing Building,        Tel (direct):          +44 (0)161 27 54145
University of Manchester,    Fax:                   +44 (0)161 27 54247
Oxford Road,                 Mob:                   +44 (0)79  26273224
Manchester M13 9PL, UK.      E-mail:    Cormac.Purcell at manchester.ac.uk