[daip] Sorry guys: I think UVAVG (MERG) is broken now.

Michael Bietenholz mbieten at yorku.ca
Fri Oct 26 11:42:52 EDT 2007

- sorry to keep griping, folks:

   I just ran UVSUB, opco=MERG (31DEC07; MNJ today) on a VLBI data set
and it seemed to only output about half as many visibilities as it
ought, even when I entered the correct merge-time (as reported by
DTSUM).  I think its taking mostly every second visibility.  The
31DEC06 version run with same inputs gets it right (as I think did the
31DEC07 versions of early Oct).  Its not a rounding thing, I tried
3.0146 secs (instead of 3.014656 as reported by DTSUM) and still
got half the vis.

                 michael b