[daip] Spectral Index maps

Mercedes Esteves Filho mfilho at astro.up.pt
Fri Oct 26 10:26:53 EDT 2007

Hi. Ive data from the VLBA and would like to construct
spectral index maps. Now Ive tapered and convolved the
data to the same beam. Image size and increment are the
same for both images. So added and divided images using COMB
look ok, but the spectral index maps dont look ok.

I guess that this will have to do with my choices
for aparm and bparm...But could you help me
out with this?

Mercedes Filho

*   Mercedes Esteves Filho, Ph.D.                    *
*   Centro de Astrofisica da Universidade do Porto   *
*   Rua das Estrelas                                 *
*   4150 - 762 Porto                                 *
*   Portugal                                         *
*   email: mfilho at astro.up.pt                        *
*   Tel: +351 22 6089 853                            *
*   Fax: +351 22 6089 831                            *