[daip] AIPS Query

dbgob at brandeis.edu dbgob at brandeis.edu
Tue Oct 23 15:31:11 EDT 2007

I downloaded a source file that separated 2 X Band runs on the same
day into separate files. I have been trying to no avail to use DBCON
to merge them. I also tried to split off files and use UV2MS with no
luck either.

I have attached the inputs and the error for DBCON below. I am
uncertain what to do about the error about my axis.

Cheers,
Doug

AIPS 1: DBCON     Task which concatenates two uv data bases .
AIPS 1: Adverbs     Values                 Comments
AIPS 1: ----------------------------------------------------------------
AIPS 1: INNAME     '19940320'              Input UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: INCLASS    'X BAND'                Input UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: INSEQ         1                    Input UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: INDISK        1                    Input UV file disk unit #
AIPS 1: IN2NAME    '19940320'              2nd input file name.
AIPS 1: IN2CLASS   'X BAND'                2nd input file class.
AIPS 1: IN2SEQ        2                    2nd input file seq. #
AIPS 1: IN2DISK       1                    2nd input file disk number
AIPS 1: REWEIGHT      0           0        Weight factors.
AIPS 1: OUTNAME    ' '                     Output UV file name (name)
AIPS 1: OUTCLASS   ' '                     Output UV file name (class)
AIPS 1: OUTSEQ        0                    Output UV file name (seq. #)
AIPS 1: OUTDISK       1                    Output UV file disk unit #.
AIPS 1: DOPOS         1           1        If (1,1) true (+1) check pos.
AIPS 1:               1           1        will shift second if nec.
AIPS 1:               1           1        If (2,1) true check freq.
AIPS 1:               1           1
AIPS 1: DOARRAY      -1                    If true (+1) output data will
AIPS 1:                                    be the same subarray as input
AIPS 1:                                    Forced to +1 for multi-source
AIPS 1: FQTOL        -1                    > 0 tolerance to not renumber
AIPS 1:                                      FQs of dataset 2 (in kHz)
AIPS 1:                                    -1 => no renumbering.
> go
DBCON1: Task DBCON  (release of 31DEC07) begins
DBCON1: NOTICE: Use INDXR on output file to index it.
DBCON1: IF       AXIS HAS UNEQUAL ATTRIBUTES
DBCON1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
DBCON1: galaxy       31DEC07 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0
AIPS 1: Resumes