[daip] AVSPC message

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:50:02 EDT 2007

Lynn D. Matthews writes:
 > Recently I've noticed the following message when I use AVSPC on VLA data:
 >
 > ZCLOSE: LUN = 28 FIND VALUES  303 2099 DISAGREE (if flagging is on)
 >
 > or
 >
 > ZCLOSE: LUN = 28 FIND VALUES  281 2099 DISAGREE (if flagging is off)
 >
 > What does this indicate? Example of a full set of messages is appended
 > below.

Oddly enough, one can apparently open a "non-map" file and a "map"
file under the same LUN.  I have fixed AVSPC to change the LUN it uses
for the output file and added a missing call to close the input UVGET
data files.  I would expect that the task did what it should have
despite the mess up.

Thanks,