[daip] UVCON/FITS problem

Vincent Fish vfish at haystack.mit.edu
Tue Oct 9 09:08:02 EDT 2007

> Vincent, As Eric told UVCON uses image as a model only if the input
> parameter CMODEL='imag'.
> The list of your input parameters of UVCON at the bottom of your message
> does not include CMODEL at all.

Indeed, UVCON works for me if I set CMODEL='imag'.  Thanks for tracking
that down.

Consider this a minor gripe, then.  The documentation for the adverb
CMODEL claims that CMODEL='' defaults to 'comp' if there are clean
components and 'imag' if not.  This is apparently false, as it does not
default appropriately in the absence of a CC table.
 							Vincent