[daip] Coordinate conversion

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) tracy.clarke at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Nov 27 16:21:42 EST 2007

Hey,

I've got a pipeline where I am imaging regions of the sky and I need to
check the images to see if a known RA and DEC are within the image. If
they are within the image I want to continue processing that and if not I
want to move on to the next source. I tried converting to pixel
coordinates using COPIXEL but that does not have an error trap so if the
source is not in the field it ends the pipeline. I see that QIMVAL does
have the error test but I need to have the input to that in pixxy format
first. Is there another task that I can use to test if an RA and DEC are
within the image? Thanks!
 							Tracy

--
Dr. Tracy Clarke