[daip] Aips and LUSTRE network file system

Nanni Mauro nanni at ira.inaf.it
Mon Nov 12 13:24:19 EST 2007

NO.  I download the kernel and modules in rpm binary format.

I can have made  someting   of wrong in the configuration , because
that  is the first time  that I install Lustre, but I do not know what.

I am searching news about this file system that is wery efficient for a
cluster ( where  the loking  must be present because we have concurrent
task that works  on the same file ) but phereps is not a "standard
locking".

Thank you
M.Nanni