[daip] AIPS Classic to Casapy

Andrew Woods drew.woods at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 11:24:21 EST 2007

Hi Kumar Golap,

Wes Young suggested I contacted you regarding loading RPFITS data into
Casapy.

Is such a planned package (similar to ATLOD for AIPS), for loading RPFITS
data into Casapy?

Alternatively, what would your recommended way of getting AIPS Classic data
into Casapy. Excuse my ignorance when it comes to AIPS Classic, but can AIPS
Classic export to a FITS format that is supported by Casapy? So to load
RPFITS files into Casapy could be achieved by:
     RPFITS-->AIPS-->Casapy.

Thanks very much for your time,

Kind Regards,
Andrew Woods