[daip] aips_gripe

Natasha Hurley-Walker nh313 at mrao.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 12 05:21:39 EST 2007

{12-NOV-2007 10:17:30}
{mraosw       MRAO}
{ 1411  31DEC07  SOL}
{N Hurley-Walker}
{AP Group, Cavendish Laboratory, Cambridge}
{+441223337364}
{Thanks very much for the improved functionality and extra plotting
 options in 'FLATN'. The addition of 'NOISE' and 'WEIGHT' maps, and
 the ability to extract noises from each map having run 'IMEAN', are
 extremely useful for the problems i am currently working on.
 Unfortunately I have encountered a problem with the 'NOISE' map
 feature: I find that it creates a map of the noises squared. I hope
 this is not too much trouble to fix. Thanks again for all your
 excellent work.
  }
{noise map in flatn producing noise-squared map}
{nh313 at cam.ac.uk}
{ }