[daip] VPLOT problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Nov 7 12:41:11 EST 2007

Your CQ tables are badly messed up.  The one I looked at had really
bad data in the 2nd row.  I used TABED to copy only row one to OUTV=2;
then extdest VER 1; then TABED to copy inver 2 to outver 1.

Note in this timerange there are data for 2 sources not the one you
listed and in subarrays 4 and 5.

How these CQ tables got so messy I do not know.  You clearly are doing
full fledged astrometry with numerous subarrays so I do not know how
the CQ table got written.  It claims to be only for subarray 6, but
that seems to be ignored.

Cheers,