[daip] sensitivity

Matthew Sharp matthew.k.sharp at gmail.com
Tue May 29 20:11:29 EDT 2007

hi Amy,

  You were right about the messages:  when I set SOURCE to only one
target in SPLIT, I see:

localh> SPLIT1: Task SPLIT  (release of 31DEC07) begins
localh> SPLIT1: You are using a non-standard program
localh> SPLIT1: Doing subarray  1
localh> SPLIT1: Create CMBI17_8    .SPLIT .   1 (UV)  on disk  1  cno    2
localh> SPLIT1: Applying CL Table version     2
localh> SPLIT1:            Previously flagged   flagged by gain         kept
localh> SPLIT1: Partially               0                   0              0
localh> SPLIT1: Fully                   0                   0           2281
localh> SPLIT1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    2   1
localh> SPLIT1: Copied WX file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    2   1
localh> SPLIT1: Copied OF file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1    2   1
localh> SPLIT1: Appears to have ended successfully
localh> SPLIT1: localhost    31DEC07 TST: Cpu=       0.5  Real=       2

  where clearly it is finding and applying my CL table.  However, when
I leave all arguments the same except for SOURCE< which I set to '', I
see (among a chain of similar statements for each source):

localh> SPLIT1: Create CMBI17_8    .SPLIT .   2 (UV)  on disk  1  cno   10
localh> SPLIT1:      2281 Compressed visibilities written
localh> SPLIT1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1   10   1
localh> SPLIT1: Copied WX file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1   10   1
localh> SPLIT1: Copied OF file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   1 to  1   10   1

with no mention of the CL table.  So the question is, how do I get it
to find the calib table when it's splitting all sources at once?

again, my call to SPLIT looks like:

task 'split'
default split
getn 1