[daip] SNPLT hour angle plotting

Andy Biggs adb at roe.ac.uk
Tue May 29 06:25:31 EDT 2007

Hi there. I don't think SNPLT is plotting against hour angle (XAXIS=3)
correctly. I have some data during which the telescopes approach the
zenith. Plotting selfcal solutions for these data with XAXIS=4 (LST) shows
that the LST is indeed very close to the right ascension of the source,
but the hour angle is given as something close to 18H. Plotting the same
data in ANBPL with BPARM=4,0 gives what appear to be correct hour angles
i.e. 0H. This is present in DEC06 and DEC07.

Andy