[daip] FILE DA00:ACD000000

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue May 22 11:41:32 EDT 2007

Crystal Brogan writes:

 > This is the kind of error that Claudia is constantly getting, sometimes
 > the task actually runs sometimes it crashes completely.
 >
 > Again this is the computer APE in CV.
 >
 > FITTP1: Appears to have ended successfully
 > FITTP1: ZOPEN: FILE DA00:ACD000000;          NOT FOUND
 > FITTP1: ACCOUNT: OPEN ERROR      2
 > Segmentation fault

This is an entirely different problem than the one you reported.  I
just took a look at APE and the AC file was named incorrectly without
the trailing semi-colon.  I have renamed it.

The Segmentation fault listed above - was that AIPS itself dying or
something connected to FITTP?

I think I can make the waiting on task completion more fault tolerant
although this bug has not been seen until the last few weeks in any
OS.