[daip] [HelpDesk #22200] AIPS problem on onager ?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon May 21 16:31:11 EDT 2007

Amy Mioduszewski writes:
 > It indeed looks like the problem is that the files in DA00 are owned by Eric or
 > aipsmgr.  I think this was a "development" installation for Eric's use (Eric is
 > away for the next week and a half).  What do you need onager for?

I do not know what Amy was looking at here.  /home/AIPS/DA00/ONAGER
which should be the $DA00 area for normal use of aips on onager has
all the correct ownerships.  If you go to /home/onager/AIPS and . the
LOGIN.SH file there then you are in a special area that I have not
attempted to make publicly useful and do not run a MNJ for.  If you
really want to use a gnu-compiled 64-bit (addressing not data) aips,
the I could fix that area.