[daip] A request for FILEBOX

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Thu May 3 12:15:30 EDT 2007

FILEBOX could use a delete-box capability.  If I end up with more boxes
than I want either intentionally, or by accidentally pressing the wrong
button while working (the more common case for me), I have to resort to
emacs as far as I know.  I see that DELBOX provides this capability for
CLBOX, but I don't see one for the boxfile.  And why does DELBOX need to
be separate from REBOX and TVBOX (and why do we need two of those?)?

This request is clearly of low priority.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA