[daip] IMAGR errors on Linux box

James Robnett jrobnett at nrao.edu
Tue May 1 17:24:05 EDT 2007

    Good memory ... almost *exactly* 7 years ago....

http://listmgr.cv.nrao.edu/pipermail/bananas/2000-June/000008.html

     It's possible it's a kernel problem.   We haven't
done any tests with 2.6.19 kernels ..  Did the problem
start after some recent upgrade ?  Your message
seems to imply that it 'recently' started doing this.

If you haven't upgrade the kernel or OS components
in that time then certainly hardware is a possibility.

james
ps: The original Redhat errata referenced in the
above link seems to be lost to the world.