[daip] VLBAUTIL

SUSAN BILL WIDER JunorWider at msn.com
Fri Mar 23 18:07:28 EDT 2007

Hi.

  Looks like some problem with location of downloaded files in VLBAUTIL.  For instance, running VLBATECR in 31DEC07, the NASA file goes to

  /tmp/cddis.gsfc.nasa.gov/gps/products.ionex/2004/003/

for my particular need on my machine but the script wants to use the downloaded file which it expects in

  /tmp

The same kind of problem happens with VLBAEOPS.  I note that there was a change to VLBAUTIL on 20 March.

                                                                 Bill