[daip] Problem with CRSFRING

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 23 17:37:15 EDT 2007

Hi Tuomas,

CRSFRING has not changed since 1998.  Could you do a tget of FRING after it
croaks and send me the inputs.  For some reason CRSFRING sets the integration
time to 60 second (DPARM(4) as the error messages attest).  I wonder if the guy
who wrote this procedure actually knew what that meant, that is the correlator
averaging time and is likely 2 or 3 seconds.  Do you get the message about
DPARM(4) when FRING works in the 05 version?  I think I added that message in 04.

Thanks,

Amy