[daip] question on running VBGLU

Shen Z.-Q. zshen at shao.ac.cn
Thu Mar 15 04:52:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to run VBGLU to combine two data which are only different in frequency
due to two different correlator passes, but the output message said that these CL
tables were not matched. I'm wondering whether or not I can ignore this by simply
running INDXR to generate a CL table; usually I found it is not necessary to re-run
INDXR after VBGLU.

Zhiqiang

VBGLU1: Create BS158B      .VBGLU .   2 (UV)  on disk  2  cno   10
VBGLU1: File BS158B      .MATCH .   1 on disk   2 covers
VBGLU1: time range   0/  5 49 29 -   0/ 12 50 54 and has   399355 vis
VBGLU1: File BS158B_PASS3.MSORT .   1 on disk   2 covers
VBGLU1: time range   0/  5 49 29 -   0/ 12 50 54 and has   399498 vis
VBGLU1: Wrote     1897 visibilities with data merged in from 1 files
VBGLU1: Wrote   398478 visibilities with data merged in from 2 files
VBGLU1: Operation required       5 I/O re-initializations
VBGLU1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: Copied VT file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: Copied OB file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: Copied WX file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: Copied FG file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: Copied NX file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: GLUTAB TABLE: AT MISSING REQUIRED COLUMNS, FILE 1
VBGLU1: IM table copied:   1811 rows containing data from 2 input files
VBGLU1: CL table copied:   7815 rows containing data from 1 input files
VBGLU1: CL table copied:  19430 rows containing data from 2 input files
VBGLU1:     THIS SUGGESTS THAT THESE CL TABLES WERE NOT WELL MATCHED
VBGLU1: MC table copied:   4146 rows containing data from 2 input files
VBGLU1: SU table copied:      7 rows containing data from 2 input files
VBGLU1: CQ table copied:      1 rows containing data from 2 input files
VBGLU1: CTINI: 'TIME INT' COLUMN NOT FOUND
VBGLU1: CTINI: 'TIME INT' COLUMN NOT FOUND
VBGLU1: Copied CT file from vol/cno/vers  2    9   1 to  2   10   1
VBGLU1: TABINI: KEY COUNTS     32     51 OR COLS     12     11 DON'T MATCH
VBGLU1: CTINI: ERROR   1 FROM TABINI OPCODE = WRIT
VBGLU1: CTINI: ERROR   1 INITIALIZING CALC TABLE FOR WRIT
VBGLU1: ZFIO: LUN = 28 NOT OPEN IN FTAB
VBGLU1: TABIO: I/O ERROR    1 ON READ PHYS REC         7
VBGLU1: TABKEY: ERROR   3 READING TABLE FILE KEYWORDS
VBGLU1: TABKEY: ERROR OCCURRED DURING TABLE KEYWORD ACCESS, OPCODE=WRIT
VBGLU1: UPDKEY: ERROR   3 UPDATING TABLE KEYWORDS
VBGLU1: GLUTAB: ERROR   3 FROM UPDKEY OPCODE = UPDT
VBGLU1: Run INDXR to create a new index (NX) table for the output file
VBGLU1: Appears to have ended successfully