[daip] AIPS on MacBook Pro

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 28 17:02:48 EDT 2007

You know - I have no idea what is going on.  I tried on my Intel Mac
and got the bit-wise identical result to what I got quite some time
ago in a 75000 iteration IMAGR (the Y2K test).  I have the systems guy
trying to find out what patches have and have not been applied.  Do
you know if there is some file that keeps track of such data?

I have forwarded your last e-mail to the systems guru in our group.
He is not perfectly well at present, but perhaps he can ponder this.

I suppose I should get your visibility data, although it would be good
if the data set is not too large - I do not know how many bytes are in
your full synthesis (and I have fetched Gbyte files before).  An
anonymous ftp location at brandeis would be useful here.