[daip] CALIB issue: not recognizing RR data

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 27 11:34:52 EDT 2007

I have no idea what is going on.  I assume that UVPRT showed that the
2 columns of fluxes were for RR and LL on your secondary calibrator.
They look perfectly good if that is the case.  At this point I do not
even know what to suggest.  You could try STOKES='rr'; source = your
2ndary cal ; dotv 1; bif=1; eif=1; go uvplt - but that will probably
show good data.  If it does, then I guess I need to go into some sort
of debug mode - can you put your data into a FITS file in a public ftp
area for me?