[daip] flagver

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jun 20 15:34:03 EDT 2007

emily writes:
 > hi eric,  i have one quick question about the behavior of FLAGVER.  if i
 > have a FG 1 table and i run TVFLG with FLAGVER=2 shouldn't it make a
 > new table and call it FG 2 and put the new flagging commands there?

I have changed TVFLG and SPFLG to be more like modern tasks in their
use of FG tables.  Be aware that tasks that do not have FLAGVER as an
adverb do not apply flag tables - you may have to use UVCOP or SPLIT
on single-source files to get the flags applied.  I am updating those
old tasks (that do not do flagging and calibration) b ut it will take
a long time and some may never be done.

The new tasks will be available in 31DEC07 via MNJ after midnight time
tonight.