[daip] MSORT question

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Jun 1 11:14:33 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

Looks to me that they are just as I described.  If you look at the "FILE START
STOP" columns (NOT the CORRELATED columns that is when they are correlated) they
are all in time order.  It looks like the first 36 are pass one and the 2nd 36
(I am assuming there are 36 in the 2nd pass, but the scan you sent me of the
second tape was cut off by at 21) are pass 2.

Amy