[daip] Path problem?

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 11 10:30:37 EDT 2007

Jasper V Wall writes:

 >    (Using global default file /home/jvw/AIPS/DA00/DADEVS.LIST for DADEVS.PL)
 >     Disk 1 (1) is /home/jvw/AIPS/DATA/GROATAY_1
 >     Disk 2 (2) is /home/jvw/AIPS/DATA/GROATAY_2

   You seem to be in some other universe.  I maintain a system for
Katherine but groatay is not mentioned in it at this time.  When I log
in to groatay and do cd /home/jvw/AIPS I am told that the directory
does not exist (an ls in /home/jvw confirms this).  So I do not know
how you got this far

 > >getn 1694
 > AIPS 1: Got(1)   disk= 2  user=   3   type=MA   16416+40236.IBM001.1
 > >tvall
 > AIPS 1: ZOPEN: FILE DA02:MAD1B2001.003;      NOT FOUND
 > AIPS 1: CANT OPEN 16416+40236 .IBM001.   1 IER=   2
 > AIPS 1: CTLG PROBLEM

    This suggests - and I see no way you could get this far - that
there is a catalog file and header file but no image.  I was going to
go look in your data area but could not get there.

Eric Greisen