[daip] Glitch with CCRES.

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 6 00:52:25 EDT 2007

After talking to Eric, I decided to try CCRES instead of a repeat of IMAGR
to get standard resolution images for my movie.  In the end, it worked
well. But I had to specify an in2name etc even though I was getting the CC
table from the inname file.  Here is basically what happened:

default ccres
   inname=dataname; incl='icl001'; ind=4; ins=20; invers=1
   outn=inn; outcl=incl; outd=ind; outs=1020
   optype='S+A'
   bmaj=0.00040; bmin=0.00020; bpa=0.0
go ccres

localh> CCRES1: Create BW088E3C274 .ICL001.1020 (MA)  on disk  4  cno  164
localh> CCRES1: TABLE TYPE CC VERSION   1 DOES NOT EXIST
localh> CCRES1: PROBLEM OPENING TABLE OBJECT: Input table
localh> CCRES1: ERROR WITH Input table

>From the imhead:
AIPS 1: Image=3C274     (MA)         Filename=BW088E3C274 .ICL001.  20
AIPS 1: Maximum version number of extension files of type CC is   1

I added the line below to the setup and it worked:
in2n=inn; in2cl=incl; in2d=ind; in2s=ins

As I read the help file, the first scheme should have worked.

FYI, This first time I also created the desired image with a second run of
IMAGR with bmaj etc specified.  The results seem identical, at least on
the TV.

I'm on my Mac Powerbook G4 in OSX 10.3.9 and the binary aips install.  The
last "midnight job" was June 18, I think.

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA