[daip] CLCOR and the ATLBA

Sean Dougherty sean.dougherty at nrc.ca
Wed Jul 4 18:31:18 EDT 2007

Eric,
I sure you took input from Chris and others on what was required for the
ATLBA. I include a fragment from a recent email from Adam Deller  and
his last statement suggests that even he is not 100% sure.  I've cc'd
both Adam and Chris Phillips in the hope that they may comment.

Adam's email of 25 june 2007:

"Having dug a little deeper, i believe there is some hard-coding in the
clcor routine which is incorrect.  When you run it, do you get something
to the effect "WARNING: This is ATLBA data - ignoring clcorprm(4)",
followed by a similar line about clclorprm(7)?  I do.  When I went
through the CLCOR.FOR source code, I found it hard-coded ATLBA data to
right handed coordinates and local meridian - wrong on both counts, I
believe."

Nevertheless, thanks for the prompt reply.  In the meantime, I can make
the necessary changes to CLCOR in my local version to see if I can get
the correct delay/rate/phase solutions.

Cheers,

Sean