[daip] Urgent: Error using AIPS task 'DBCON'

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Jul 1 19:07:50 EDT 2007

Forget my previous questions - the issue appears to be the Stokes
conversion code when the input data are compressed.  I iniotially
loaded all the data to my Linux box uncompressed and all worked well.
But, to try another compiler I went to my mac and there I loaded the
files compressed.  And DBCON made a mess - as I could immediately
guess from a debug message I had added...

I will try to fix this asap.  I will bet this bug has been there a
long time.