[daip] DBCON

achung at astro.umass.edu achung at astro.umass.edu
Tue Jan 2 12:11:00 EST 2007

Hi,

I like to combine Cs and D array data but I'm having hard time
with DBCON. I calibrated two data set separately and I'm trying
to concatenate SPLIT data (single source), but DBCON says:

  casper> DBCON1: Task DBCON  (release of 31DEC07) begins
  casper> DBCON1: New reference day is 20050805
  casper> DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 2 by  9.9785775E-01
  casper> DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 1 by  9.9892870E-01
  casper> DBCON1: RA and DEC match to within 1 microarcsecond each
  casper> DBCON1: --I'm not going to shift positions
  casper> DBCON1: FREQUENCIES DIFFER BY TOO MUCH:  1.41141872D+09
1.41013327D+09
  casper> DBCON1: MULTI-FREQUENCY DATA BASES INCOMPATABLE
  casper> DBCON1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

I also tried -1 for dopos(2,1) or specified FQTOL and they all
return the same error. Is there anything that I am missing here?

Thanks

Aeree