[daip] vla baseline corrections

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 1 12:00:07 EST 2007

John Benson writes:
 > I see that there is an area in the public ftp /home/ftp/pub/basecorr
 > that already exists. Would it suit
 > you if I just set up an rsync to keep that location up-to-date with the
 > /home/vlbiobs/baseline?
 >
 > We could rsync everything in the vlbiobs directory or just the file type
 > which you want..

I think only "baselines.vlais??" files should be rsync'ed.  The others
are work files from LOCIT and editor backup files (i.e. *.bak *~).

I wonder why the area already exists but it looks like a good one.  It
would be better to put it in an area pub/VLA/basecorr or
pub/VLA/baselines but it will take someone w root to make the
directory.

Eric