[daip] phase rotation

Andy Biggs adb at roe.ac.uk
Thu Dec 20 12:04:55 EST 2007

Hi there. I'm trying to use UVFIX to move the phase centre of a dataset
and it seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. As usual though, I'm
confused by the UT1-UTC and the IAT-UTC parameters - do these need to be
set? I'm asking because presumably what I'm doing with UVFIX is what IMAGR
does when you use the DO3DIMAG option, but I don't suppose IMAGR knows
what UT1-UTC, etc are. My question directly relates to how I do the shift
when I have a dataset consisting of multiple epochs DBCON'd together. They
may have very different values of UT1-UTC and IAT-UTC.

Cheers,

Andy