[daip] Mac install 31DEC08: TV troubles

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 7 12:15:37 EST 2007

I checked this before that message: logged out, re-started the terminal, did
the setenv in the right window, etc.  And I don't understand why AIPS NEW
(31DEC07) should work, in the same window with identical settings, while AIPS
TST (31DEC08) should not.  That would seem to rule out the various problems
with memory size etc.  Presumably this has to be a version-specific problem,
and I'm guessing there's some magic number under 31DEC08 I need to fix...I
just don't know which number or where :{

Cheers,

        Michael

p.s. If it matters, I use a terminal rather than an xterm.  As noted above,
   this works fine for 31DEC07, and has for a year or more.