[daip] FITLD

Thomas Krichbaum tkrichbaum at mpifr-bonn.mpg.de
Mon Aug 20 12:41:05 EDT 2007

Dear Aips-Support,

we just started to analyse experiments BE050(A-J), which was observed
at 22,43 and 86 GHz (dual pol, 512Mbit/s).

After FITLD and VLBAFIX each of the 3 frequencies was split into
2 subbands with 2 IFs. So instead of the expected 3 outfiles
(one for each frequency) we got 6 output files, two of them containing
just half of the recorded bandwith.

eg. at 43 GHz:
file 1:  IF1, IF2
file 2:  IF3, IF4

What is the proper procedure to combine these two separate data files,
each with 2 IFs into one single data file, which should contain all 4 IFs. We tried
DBCON, but this seems not to work.

regards, Thomas

--
Thomas P. Krichbaum