[daip] problems with flag table

Jacqueline van Gorkom jvangork at astro.columbia.edu
Thu Aug 16 23:30:53 EDT 2007

Eric I am mystefied by that. Today I repeated the whole exercise and
again when I do clip, with aparm 2.5, 0, 0.5, 0 and then a uvcop,
it does not seem to do anything useful. If I try to make a uvplt
of the output file it tells me to again run UVCOP because there
are too many flags in the table.
The only manner in which I can make it work, is to set aparm(9) and
thus flag whole spectra in a given IF. This works, the bad data are gone,
but unfortunately we lose too many data that way.

Since it works for you, I am now worried about me making mistakes.
I will look at this in the coming days and get back to you.
Jacqueline