[daip] CPASS (fwd)

Miller Goss mgoss at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 2 21:18:13 EDT 2007

Eric- many thanks. I understand a few items and will come
by to ask your advice.

I did make a mistake in the following:

  > CPASS1: Solving polarization LL, IF channel    1
  > CPASS1: BPVAL: INCOMPATIBLE INITIAL DATA IN BP:   2
  > CPASS1: Solving polarization RR, IF channel    1
  > CPASS1: ZOPEN: LUN = 43 ALREADY OPENED IN FTAB
  > CPASS1: TABINI: I/O ERROR FROM ISTAB ON BP
  > CPASS1: BPINI: ERROR   3 FROM TABINI OPCODE = READ
  > CPASS1: BPINI: ERROR INITIALIZING BANDPASS TABLE FOR READ
  > CPASS1: BPVAL: ERROR   3 OPENING BP TABLE:   2
  > CPASS1: Appears to have ended successfully
  > CPASS1: mizar        31DEC07 TST: Cpu=      25.0  Real=      59
  > AIPS 1: Resumes
  > >

  > When I plot this BPVER in possm it is fine.

That is suprising since the incompatible message leaves a file open
and then the task cannot open files properly after that.

I MEANT that the input BP table =2 was ok. No outfile was created.
I was trying to say that the file BP=2 that was to be used
as an input was an ok BP table.

Thanks.
I also see that it never converges.

Miller