[daip] Test data for RLDIF issue.

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:54:06 EDT 2007

I have put test data sets, that can be used for testing the RLDIF issue
I reported recently, on filehost.  The files are:
/users/cwalker/BW088A_TEST1.MULTI.1
/users/cwalker/BW088A_TEST2.SPLITP.1

When I copied these data sets, I selected the one file whose output I
showed in my previous message.  That time range did not include any BP
table rows, so table 4, at least, was empty.  The BP tables were based
on a few scans on a different source, and were averaged.  I deleted the
empty copies and used TACOP to copy over the full original tables.  It
would be somewhat friendlier, although logically more complex, to have
copied something for the BP table.

I also had to recreate the NX table with INDXR, as expected.

Because the tables aren't totally the originals, I reran RLDIF and got
the same answers as I reported.  So these files should be a good test.

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA