[daip] UVCON and UVPLT bugs (31DEC06)

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 26 18:24:29 EDT 2007

Michael,

I have tested UVCON using your range of the hour angles -6,6 but using
time interval aparm(7) =3600. Yes I reproduced the negative elevation
for SC, although I do not understand the whole picture yet:

I expected to get 540=45*12 visibilities; instead I got 486
Using aparm(6) (elevation)=-90 I got all 540 vis.
So UVCON exclude some visibilities on the basis of EL but...

Anyway I'll look at the problem

Leonia