[daip] DTSUM antenna numbers.

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 18 23:27:12 EDT 2007

DTSUM gave me a small fright.  I ran RESEQ to try to get my VLBA antennas
into the usual antenna numbers, despite the fact that KP (usually #4) was
awol.  That all seem to work.  But then I ran DTSUM and it showed the old
antenna numbers.  I looked in the code and see that the problem is simply
in the print statement.  The "antenna number" in the DTSUM output table is
actually the array index, not the TELNUM as it should be.  That needs to
be fixed.  Now the only question is, how many other places in AIPS code
make this same error where it might have more serious consequences?

Cheers,

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
    Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA