[daip] IMAGR problem

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 13 16:42:54 EDT 2007

You have not understood my English.  There is something wrong with the
characters in the header for random parameters.  They are copied from
the FITS file so I do not know what to suggest to you to debug this
mess.  I suggested PRTUV not PRTAB.  The text of the message from
PRTAB says that the SU table is incompatible with FITS ASCII tables -
it is perfectly compatible with FITS binary tables which is why we in
the AIPS group invented them.

If you have a FITS file of reasonable size that produces this problem
with AIPS, can you make it available to me?  Then perhaps I can debug
it.