[daip] flatn

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 5 17:08:46 EDT 2007

Rob Ivison, Edinburgh writes:
 > good call, Eric. i am in your debt, as ever!
 >
 > much faster too.
 >
 > the only remaining worry is that it still claims to be using a VLA
 > antenna primary beam:
 >
 > localh> FLATN1: PBCALC: VLA ANTENNA USED FOR ARRAY GMRT
 >
 > i wonder if this is just a minor bug, or whether it really is assuming
 > VLA PB parameters?

I think the message is lying.  I would believe that the parameters you
provided are being used.  I will fix this...

I'm glad the failed fetch of the load module (cvs worked to get the
help file, then rsync of the load module failed apparently) was the
right diagnosis.  I hope this does not happen often...!