[daip] SNSMO

Lynn D. Matthews lmatthew at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 29 15:46:43 EDT 2006

This change I knew about, and it doesn't seem to be the cause. I had some
problem accessing the 31DEC05 version of AIPS earlier today, but I
was able to test it now, and it does not exhibit the problem we're
seeing with TST.

Lynn

SNSMO2: Task SNSMO  (release of 31DEC05) begins
SNSMO2: Copied SN file from vol/cno/vers  1    1   8 to  1    1  21
SNSMO2: SNSMTH: Clipping SN table
SNSMO2: SNREF: re-referencing   0.00% of table entries to antenna   8
SNSMO2: SNSMTH: Smoothing SN table
SNSMO2: Appears to have ended successfully
SNSMO2: rglinux2     31DEC05 NEW: Cpu=       0.1  Real=       0