[daip] Question about LOCIT

Dayton Jones Dayton.L.Jones at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 13 11:59:42 EDT 2006

Greetings.  I have been trying to use LOCIT to determine antenna
position corrections for a three-element breadboard interferometer
at JPL.  After running CALIB to generate an SN table (following
the steps in the BASFIT procedure), LOCIT complains that the SN
table does not have the correct number of columns:

1    5   12-OCT-2006  16:29:49     LOCIT     Task LOCIT  (release of 31DEC06) begins
1    8   12-OCT-2006  16:29:49     LOCIT     SN TABLE MISSING COLUMNS!!
1    3   12-OCT-2006  16:29:49     LOCIT     Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
1    5   12-OCT-2006  16:29:49     LOCIT     localhost    31DEC06 TST: Cpu=        .0  Real=       0

Unfortunately there is no indication of just what columns it thinks
are missing.  I have attached a short (3-min) subset of the relevant
data from AIPS.  If you can tell me what is wrong with the SN table,
or if there is a way to work around this particular error, I would be
very grateful.  Thank you!
Cheers,
        Dayton