[daip] SNSMO

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 6 09:27:03 EDT 2006

Lynn D. Matthews writes:
 > Has anything changed recently that would affect SNSMO?

Yes.  I am suprised but now understand.  The task has had an egregious
error (which I may have made) that caused it to test a pointer to see
if there was a 2nd polarization rather than have another parameter to
tell it directly.  I have today fixed SNSMO in the clipping of rates
and smoothing of rates to have the extra parameter and so test
correctly.  The pointer changed recetly from -1 to 0 and so the error
which did not start until IF 3 before, now started with IF 2.

It should be fixed on Saturday.  There are complaints about CLCAL so I
need to check it next.